Friday 14 May 2010

Owl

I spotted this freebie at Pollycraft Designs
and fell in love with him so set to & made up a card.
Coloured with Prisma pencils & Sansador. Mounted onto bronze mirri board & plain brown card. Backing papers are Dovecraft Abstract Prints & Funky Vintage. I used a Marvy pen to make the faux stitching around the edges of the papers & edged the image with Versamagic Jumbo Java. Sentiment Stamping Up.
I just noticed that I had not used Sansador to blend on the owls breast, so have corrected it but the picture does not show that.
Entered into Paperplay challenge - Brown and.................. (I have used green)

2 comments:

Cazz said...

gorgeous card and a great little image xxxx

Bev said...

wot a cute little image, he is lovely. love the papers you have used here too. xxx