Sunday 5 September 2010

Kenny K

Kenny K gives away a free image beginning on 1st monthly, so I grabbed Septembers & made this card up.Once again coloured with Prisma pencils. BP are also freebies from Computer Scrapbook. If you have not been over there, you seriously should as there are so many free papers to be had, make a  cup of tea beforehand as it will take you ages to look & choose which ones you want & download.
Button from stash & sentiment Stamping Up.
Since photographing it, I have inked the edges of the topper to match the sentiment, but as I have been decorating all day, I am too tired to retake the photo now.
Entered into the following challenges
Create4fun Sketch
Pennys Paper Craft Birthdays
Daisy Doodles Anything Goes
Bee Crafty Anything Goes

8 comments:

cheryl said...

oh really love this,brilliant image,too love the coloring on this hun,hugs cheryl xxxx

Brenda Brown said...

Great card for a lad Dawn, love how you have coloured it up.
B xxxx

Brenda Brown said...

PS just been to computer scrapbook I think I could spend alot of time over there downloading. Thanks for the link as I am getting into digital collage, so these might very well be goodies for me to use. Ta muchly.
b xxx

Courtney said...

This is too cute Dawn! Your coloring is beautiful...And your color combo is perfect! Thanks for playing along with our Birthday Challenge at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Unknown said...

O wow this is awesome Dawn, I love this one and thanks for reminding me about Kenny's freebies. I had forgotten about them and this one is just right for my son's birthday next month!!!

Jules said...

Hi Dawn

Gosh you have been busy since my last visit.

Lots of lovely creations.

This one is great. Such a brilliant image for a youngsters card .. .. really well used by you. Cool layout too.

Hope the decorating is nearly finished!!

Love Jules xx

Darlene said...

This is so coooooool!! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.

Rhonda said...

Great card!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Daisy Doodles! :)