Thursday 11 November 2010

An award with a difference

I have been awarded this by my fellow OSAAT DT member Dora & it is different from other awards in as much as it comes with a $5 voucher to spend at the Digis With Attitude Store
I have to award this to 5 other people
Cazz
Bev
Jules
Rebekah
Jackie

Now I have to tell you 3 things about me that are different from others, so here goes

I have very blue eyes
I have very curly hair
I have 4 younger sisters

Now you need to go here & see how to collect your voucher & happy shopping girls.

I am going away today with friends for a crafting weekend in Yorkshire, not back until Monday, so I have 2 scheduled posts between now & then, have a great weekend & I'll see you when I get back.

3 comments:

Margreet said...

congrats on your award Dawn and enjoy your crafting weekend!
xxx Margreet

Bev said...

wow ty Dawn so kind. hope you have a fab weekend. enjoy hun xx

Berry said...

Thank you for the award Dawn! Hope you have a great wkend. Hugs Rebekah xx