Wednesday 12 January 2011

Correspondence Collage

I bought this stamp before Xmas, I don't very often buy wooden stamps nowadays, but I loved this one. Its by Hampton Arts & is called Correspondence Collage. I stamped it with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain ink.BP from K & Co Lifes Journey. Tag, ribbon & flowers from stash. Sentiment from an old QVC kit I bought.
Entered into the following challenges
Paper Cupcakes Thank You & should send within 2 weeks of making. (This will be going in the post either today or tomorrow)
A Spoonful of Sugar Thank You
My Time to Craft Chocolate
Fashionista Friday Ribbon

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

What a fabulous sentiment! Great card!
Thanks for playing along with the 'Chocolate' challenge at MTTC this week.
Chrissie

Tanisha said...

That stamp is so Fab!!?? Love the card, thanks for playing with us at "The Shoe"!

-Tanisha

cheryl said...

oh this is great hun love that stamp fab colurs too,hugs cheryl xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

WOW this is awesome the colours and design look superb so does the stamp and flower, oooo, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

CraftinGranny said...

This is a gorgeous card and I love your choice of stamp. Wonderful sentiment!! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Cupcakes this week. Hope to see you back again soon. "Hugs" Carol

Nina said...

Dawn, such a wonderful card and love that stamp as well, guess you'll be using it more now! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA with Paper Cupcakes!
Hope to see you next week!
Nina
TMITA w Paper Cupakes Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps