Sunday 30 January 2011

Mo Manning Video Boy

I think my Mojo has run away & left me at the moment! So much going on & feeling really flat about it all, but I whiled away a few hours yesterday making this card for my nephew. Its not very exciting & I know its hard to make cards for males, but this took me so long as I had no inspiration at all.
The image is by Mo Manning over at Digital Pencil Too. Coloured with Promarkers & I am reasonable happy that the colouring is getting better. Mounted onto paper by Dovecraft (can't remember the name) & faux stitching. Button & initial from stash & initial coloured with Promarkers.
Entered into the following challenges
Alphabet Challenge M is for Men
Tellens Place For the Guys

9 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Dawn. This is a really colourful image, love the papers and the stitching, which is very effective. Love the initial too, it gives it a lot of extra dimension. Thank you for joining us at Tellens Place and good luck. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Joynana said...

Dawn, your coloring of MO's image is fabulous. Love the papers that you have chosen. Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place.

Helen Ann said...

fab colouring and fab image

thanks for joining us this week for the M for Men Challenge at Alphabet Challenge Blog

Hel x

cheryl said...

oh hun,I too am feeling,a bit low too at the moment,so really with you there hun keep you chin up hun,and as for your card hun its just stunning,really adore your coluring,brilliant my friend,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Margreet said...

I think it's the time of year for feeling a bit low Dawn....your card is so stunning and fab coloured....your nephew will love it!
xxx Margreet

happyglitzygirl said...

What a lovely card, hard to get it right for teenagers, but you have done it. Thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

A great coloured image and just right for a teen. They don't appreciate fussy and this is super.
Thankyou for sharing these at Tellen's Place this week and hope you'll comeback next time.

Mina said...

oooohhhhh one of my very fav Mo's images Dawn and you have coloured him perfectly
Mina xxx

Do What You Love said...

Hi Dawn, you really did a great job coloring this wonderful image. I love the jean paper in the background. It's really very creative - trust me, yours IS exciting! your nephew will love it. Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place this week for our "Male" card challenge. :~)