Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Blog Candy until 10th May

I am celebrating my 50th birthday next Saturday & so thought I would offer some blog candy  to a lucky winner to help me celebrate.
This will run until 10th May, as I am going away next weekend & am not back until 8th May.
Here is what is included
10 sheets Keep A Memory Geometric Paper
15 sheets Tim Holtz Transportation Double sided paper
36 sheets 6x6 Designer papers in Blues/Browns
2 Hunkydory Ribbon craft packs
12 Bejewelled Brads (Green)
10m Ivory Chiffon Ribbon
Personal Impression Fairy Silhouette clear stamps
2 packs Personal Impressions hand painted resin embellishments (sea shells & flowers)
1 pack Match Ups Birthday Party buttons
1 Lindsay Mason Craft Shelf rubber stamp
1 pack assorted flowers
1 pack assorted Dew Drops
1 pack red/light orange ribbon
1 pack assorted buttons

All you have to do to have a chance of winning this is become a follower if you are not already, post this picture on your blog, to spread the word & leave me a comment saying why you would like to win the candy. I will draw the winner upon my return from holiday after 10th May.

Good luck
Post a Comment