Monday 23 May 2011

Promarker Storage

I know there are lots of people who have already done this as a cheap option for your Promarkers but I finally got around to doing it myself. My son went to Ikea at the weekend & bought this DVD storage for me at £8.14 & I used Paulas blog here for the inspiration & if you ask her nicely she has a Word document already printed for the colour strips to be stuck onto the empty DVD cases.
I still have 26 pens left to buy but now I can see what the colours are quickly & life is easier when colouring.

3 comments:

chrissy xx said...

WoW! That's some Promarkers you have there Dawn!
It looks Fab! What a great idea.
Chrissyxx

Berry said...

Thats so cool Dawn fab storage hugs Rebekah xx

Doreen said...

Wow what a fab idea,I havent seen this done before.xxx