Tuesday 17 May 2011

Who Needs Boys!

Since coming back from holiday, I seemed to have lost my mojo & just hadn't sat down to make any cards apart from my DT card for tomorrow. Anyway yesterday I was commenting & saw this image & it inspired me to make the above card. The image is called Pippy Bug Catcher by Make It Crafty  I coloured her with Promarkers & mounted her with 3d foam squares onto paper I had had in my stash for god knows how long, no idea who or what it came from. The tag is a DooHickey die & I have handwritten the sentiment. Flowers & Ribbon from stash.
Entered into the following challenges
Dream Valley Challenges Something Old (Die) & Something New (Image)
Pennys Challenges Anything Goes
Theme Thursday Garden
2 Sisters How Does Your Garden Grow
Creative Cowgirls Anything Goes
OSAAT Anything Goes

8 comments:

Anita said...

This is so cute. That image is adorable and I love your sentiment lol!

Hannah Clark said...

Oh, I just love it! That image is so cute and you've coloured it perfectly! The sentiment is awesome too! Thanks for joining us at Penny's!

Gina said...

Hahaha! Fantastic imagery on your card Dawn :D And the sentiment works perfectly! Thank you for joining us at Creative Cowgirls :D XXX

coldwaters2 said...

Lol oh Dawn this is such a fun and fabby card what a super image and loving the colours and design a super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

stampingmarianne said...

Such a cute stamp! Love it, it makes you laugh!
Great color combination too!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT and creative cowgirls challenge!
Marianne

Scrappy Scatty said...

haha love it
thank you for playing along with us this week at OSAAT
Love Jan
xx

Kendra said...

This is a cute image, and it works so well with the paper! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

Jennie said...

This is really sweet! Who needs boys indeed!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Dream Valley :) xxx