Tuesday 21 June 2011

Strawberries Anyone?

This is an image from Clear Dollar Stamps that I have had for some while & whilst blog hopping I noticed there was a new challenge over at Bearly Mine, so thought this was perfect for a ''summer''theme. I coloured the image with Promarkers & mounted it onto red mirri card, then cut it out leaving a fine border around the image. The papers are from Donna over at Bearly Mine & they are part of the Delicious Delights set. Used a MS deep Daisy punch to create the side effect & once again mounted it onto red mirri card. The sentiment is also part of the digi stamp set above, which I coloured again with Promarkers to match the colour used in the strawberry. Lace & dew drops from stash.
Entered into the following challenges
Bearly Mine Summer (nothing like strawberries to remind you of summer)
Getting Crafty with Anne Summer
My Partner in Crafting Crime Tutti Frutti
Theme Thursday Summer
My Sheri Crafts Summer/Beach

10 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Delicious Papers! Delicious Strawberry! LOve the sentiment Dawn..... Yes Please lol.
Chrissyxx

Robin said...

Great papers and sweet sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

K said...

great card!

Sheri said...

Awww how sweet! Perfect sentiment....Thanks for sharing with us this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

cheryl said...

oh this is gorgeous hun just love that strawberry hugs cheryl xx

coldwaters2 said...

What a gorgeous fruity, Summery card Dawn love that Strawberry image and those papers work perfectly with the theme, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

A gorgeous card! Love those colors you used. The paper is awesome!! And the image is so cute.
So happy that you have joined us at BMC....

Hugs
Judith

Jules said...

Mmmm... I love strawberries .. .. and I love your card too!!!

Great papers and the perfect sentiment.

Love Jules xx

gina g said...

Fabulous card i love the yummy papers. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

Ann said...

Fabulous card Dawn!!! The strawberry looks good enough to eat!!! Thanks for playing along at the Nook this week!!