Saturday 26 May 2012

Magnolia GDT Week 3

This is week 3 of my GDT spot over at Magnolia Down Under & this weeks challenge is to make a card using the colours red, purple & yellow.
I started cutting out a scalloped circle using my  Craft Robo & covered it with paper from Wild Rose Studio Bella. I then cut out another 2 shapes to make the back mount & covered that in paper from Papermania Capsule collection Yellow & Wild Rose Studio again.
I have then coloured Giant Mushroom Jingle Jangle 2009 & Honeebee Tilda from Summer Memories 2012 with Promarkers.
I then added a Marianne Fence die & a Magnolia dragonfly die.The fence I coloured with TH Distress Ink Dusty Concord.
I then cut out the letters shown on my Robo again & stuck them onto a Magnolia tag die & added red ribbon.
Lastly I added a Memory Box Spring Border die & attached red ribbon & flowers from stash.
Entering into the following challenges
Crafty Calendar Challenge Things with Wings
Squiggle Stamps Ribbons & Roses
Hotshot Crafts Diecuts
IlovePromarkers Die Cuts
Southern Girls Dying to Diecut
Paper Pretties Bold, Bright Colours

UPDATE I won Top 3 over at I Love Promarkers for this card.

14 comments:

chrissy xx said...

JUst Gorgeous. LOving this scene..Fabulous colours too.
Chrissyxx
Might take a peek in the drawer see if I still have any Tilda's lol

craftymum said...

Wonderful card.Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Die Cuts Challenge.

Hugs sarah x

Anonymous said...

Love the scene you've created, just lovely
Hugs julie P

cabio's craft corner said...

Adorable and cheerful project. Love the rich and bright coloring :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Lorraine said...

Wow, what a fabulous card. So much detail!!! Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card.
Hugs
Jayne
x

Lalo said...

Ribbon and roses yes you did!!! Looks fabulous thanks for linking this up to the squiggles challenge...You used it well!!!

kbrandy4 said...

Fabulous card and brilliant die cuts!! Thanks for sharing at I ♥ Promarkers this week!!
Hugs Hazel xx

PS. I have candy on my blog!!
http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2002/04/my-better-late-than-never-candy.html

MagsB said...

What a fab, fun card! I love the bright, cheerful colours!

love Mags B x

Sharon said...

Welcome to the Group Dawn and thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us. Hope to see you more regularly now. hugs Sharon

My name is Wynneth said...

What a fun card ! I love all the diecuts you've added to create the lovely scene. Thanks for playing along with us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow what a lot of fantastic detail and a gorgeous creation for sure, the colours, Tilda and embellishments look wonderful.
hugs
Lorraine x

Heidi said...

Absolutely fabulous scene, love all those details and the pretty flowers and ribbon! Thanks for sharing with us at squigglestamps. hugs heidi x

Rene Sharp said...

Wow, your creation is simply stunning!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Southern Girls. Smiles, Rene' :)