Monday, 27 August 2012

Tilda with Scooter

There are 2 images I really wanted from the Turning Leaves collection & thats this one & Tilda sewing, which you will see very soon I am sure, so I treated myself & bought them both from Bunny Zoe Crafts.
She is coloured with Promarkers & mounted onto a Marianne die cut, which has been edged with Spun Sugar DI. The papers are from stash & I have faux stitched around the edges. I have a newish sewing machine & I read that using it for paper sewing may damage it because of the paper dust, so am reluctant to use it for my cards. One of these days I will buy one of those cheap little ones & use it purely for sewing.
You can just see down the left hand edge a Magnolia Lace border die, again edged with DI. Added lace from stash & a doily too. Across the bottom is a Memory Box die Spring Border, which has been coloured using Walnut Stain DI,  onto which I have added 2 layers of ribbon. Sentiment is Papermania Urban set of stamps. Oh & the other die cut is another Memory Box die, which I have cut up & added either side of the image mount. Lastly flowers from stash added & there is my version of Tilda with Scooter.
Entered into the following challenges
I Love Promarkers Transport
Midweek Magnolias Pink, Brown & White
Tildas Town Anything Goes
Magnolia Down Under All Stitched Up
Charisma Cards Lace
Post a Comment