Sunday, 4 November 2012

Ice Tilda



Here is another Christmas card using Ice Tilda from Christmas 2011 collection. She is coloured with Promarkers as usual and mounted onto a Marianne oval die cut. I dont think you can see in the photo, but there are little silver snowflakes stamped around her. The paper was a freebie from a magazine, found in my Christmas box, so no more info I am afraid. ( I am trying to use up some of my old stock this year) I edged the paper with white acrylic paint. Underneath the image is a Cuttlebug snowflake folder, which has been edged with a Martha Stewart snowflake border punch. I then added snowflakes cut out using my Craft Robo (UKScrappers template) & glittered with Glamour Dust.
There is also some gorgeous silver ribbon across the middle, which also has snowflakes on it.I then added a Marianne die cut tree, along with another Marianne fence, both of which I have glittered agin & added Woodware Fluffy stuff to the fence to look like snow.
A few little jewels added to the bottom right corner & lastly another Garden Centre purchase, a silver star garland, which was 99p. Its perfect for cards lol. Not quite what it was designed for, but hey ho! The sentiment was another blog freebie at some point.
Entering into the following challenges
Magnolia Mania 3 dies (image mount, tree & fence)
Marvellous Magnolia  Anything Goes
Midweek Magnolias Anything Goes
Tildas Town Winter Weather
Totally Papercrafts Christmas Stars

I was a winner at Tildas Town for this card.

Post a Comment