Wednesday, 20 February 2013

LOTV at Divas by Design




Its Team B turn over at Divas by Design today for the latest challenge & this time it is sponsored by Lili of the Valley
The challenge theme is Fancy Folds, so I used a template over at UKScrappers & cut this out on my Craft Robo. (there are loads of photos, so sorry)
I have covered it with papers from Wild Rose Studio & edged them all with TH Distress Ink Milled Lavender & Dusty Concord
The ribbon is from stash, as are the flowers. I coloured a cocktail stick with Promarkers. A MS punch Pine Needles was used for the leaves.
It is just big enough to take a Creme Egg, so this is an Easter pressie for my sons girlfriend, whose favourite colour happens to be purple lol.
Inside is an LOTV image which is coloured with Promarkers.


Entering into the following challenges
Cheerful Stamp Pad Anything but a Card
Kaboodle Doddles Anything but a Square
My Craft Spot Add Flowers
Come & Get It Challenges Colour Combo ( I have used purple, green & yellow with 1 other colour brown)
Sketchy Colours Colour Combo (Purple & Green & White as prominent colour combo)

I won Top Pick over at Come & Get It Challenges for this creation.
I won a Top Pick over at Kaboodle Doodles for this creation
Post a Comment