Monday 11 March 2013

Pin Up Girl at Stamp and Create

It's time for another weekly candy over at Stamp & Create. All you need to do is pop over & grab the store banner, place in your sidebar & enter your name. How easy is that?
Ordinarily I would have the store banner here, but I am still without my computer, so am relying on my Ipad & it doesn't do all that I want it to do!!!Plus I have to go to my sons to upload the pictures onto my blog & I forgot to get things like the store banner & upload here.
My card for the store this week is using a digi stamp Pin Up Girl from Wags n Whiskers. She is coloured with Promarkers. The papers are Fancy Pants Love Note
There is Pom Pom black ribbon down the side, a few black dew drops & a charm. Sentiment was computer generated before I lost the use of it.
Another male card for my box!
This is a scheduled post so will look for challenges later.

No comments: