Friday 30 August 2013

Piping Tilda at Stamp & Create

Stamp & Create with Magnolia have another challenge & this time its a Summer Birthday. Dont forget that as well as the theme, the challenges have a seasonal theme too, so base your creation around summer as well as a birthday. The prize is a Magnolia stamp of your choice.
I have used Piping Tilda & coloured her with Prisma pencils & added Shabby White Frantage over the top. She is mounted onto 2 Spellbinders Nesties & a doily. The paper came from my stash, as did the ribbon, which I lightly coloured with Tea Dye DI. The tag is a Magnolia, onto which I added seam binding & twine. The sentiment is an old QVC kit. The charm & flowers are from my stash & lastly I added Liquid pearls around the edge.
Entering into the following challenges
Marvelous Magnolia Add Metal
Ribbon Girls with Magnolia Girly
Tildas Town Anything Goes
A R T  Ribbons & Pearls
Aud Sentiments Any sentiment

9 comments:

Berry said...

Wow Dawn this is fab I love the shape and all the elements hugs Rebekah xx

chrissy xx said...

JUst GOrgeous! The cutest of cute Tilda's...LOving this shape Dawn. LOve your colours too.
Chrissyxx

Rene said...

Love it love it love it! Thank you so much for sharing her with us at Tilda's Town!
Rene :D

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Love the sentiment and the gorgeous Tilda. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Cheryl said...

Very sweet! So many textures, and layers...so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us for the A.R.T. "Ribbons & Pearls" challenge, and we hope you'll join us again this Thursday for a *new* challenge too! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

Jules said...

Hi Dawn

What a great finished look.

Love the liquid pearls and the frantage! I still have to have get my hands on some of that .. .. I can't decide which colours I like best!!

Have a good week.

Love Jules xx

Tamara said...

Lovely card.
I really like all the colors you've chosen.
Thank you for joining us at the Marvelous Magnolia challenge. Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Tamara

Anonymous said...

super cute card Dawn! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

Teresa said...

Oh Wow! Beautiful card Dawn, thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Tilda's Town this week.
Teresa x