Saturday, 16 November 2013

Walter the Moose

Another Christmas card I'm afraid, its that time of year when thats what we are all doing. I am slowly getting there but still loads to make. Mind you next week I go away on my annual long weekend crafting with friends, so hopefully I will gets quite a few done then. We have hired a cottage in Lincolnshire & have 5 days, visiting craft shops & playing with our new goodies with no men around. Its great!!!! lol.
I chose to use Walter the Moose, a Magnolia stamp from Turning Leaves collection & coloured him with Prismas. The paper is from my stash, its in my Christmas box & I have no idea where it came from. The mount is plain card embossed with a Swiss Dots embossing folder. Onto which I have placed another Magnolia stamp Winter Forest from Christmas 2008. These are coloured with Prismas & a little Aleenes Glitter Snow on top. I then placed Walter in front of them & then used 3 Marianne tree dies placed around him to give the effect he is amongst the trees. These trees are liberally covered with the same snow.
The pointsettia which is a Tim Holtz die has had the same treatment & covered in snow & Glamour Dust, as has everything else.
The sentiment is Molly Bloom.
Entering into these challenges
Chocolate Coffee & Cards Monochromatic
Creative Corner Let It Snow
Stempelsonnen Its Snowing
Creative Knockouts Make It Sparkle
Happy Campers Glitter It
ABC Christmas Challenge Winter Wishes
Magnolia-licious Winter Themed
Sir Stamp A Lot Christmas (3rd entry)


Post a Comment