Sunday 8 December 2013

Hobbycutz 1st DT piece

Here is my first piece of DT work for Hobbycutz. There is a store over here that sells laser cut goodies for all your cards & scrapbooking work, so go & take a look.
This challenge theme is Christmas Decoration & the sponsor is Limited Runs. I had not come across these stamps before, but she has a great selection & I chose Santas Head to work with.
I started by cutting out 10 Spellbinder scalloped circles out of Magnolia Ink papers, 5 of each & glued them into cones. I then cut out 2 of the same circles & glued them together back to back. Onto this I glued the cones in place to fill the circle.
I then printed off 2 Santas Head & coloured with Promarkers, I used Liquid Pearls on his hat & crystal Glamour Dust on his beard.1st Santa, I placed in middle of cones & the 2nd I attached to some silver chain to allow it to hang down below the cones.
I attached the same chain from the top which you can just see in the picture & there you have my Christmas decoration.
Entering into the following challenges
Delicious Doodles  Christmas & New Year
Stampin for the Weekend Use Some Red
Stampin With Dragon Gifts & Decorations
Stempelsonne Merry Christmas

2 comments:

Kandy's Krafts said...

This is lovely, bet it looks brill hanging on the door. Thanks for joining us at SDD challenge. Good Luck

chrissy xx said...

WoW! This is STUnning Dawn.
LOving your design such GOrgeous colours and the sweeties of images.
LOve it.
Chrissyxx