Sunday, 8 December 2013

Hobbycutz 1st DT piece

Here is my first piece of DT work for Hobbycutz. There is a store over here that sells laser cut goodies for all your cards & scrapbooking work, so go & take a look.
This challenge theme is Christmas Decoration & the sponsor is Limited Runs. I had not come across these stamps before, but she has a great selection & I chose Santas Head to work with.
I started by cutting out 10 Spellbinder scalloped circles out of Magnolia Ink papers, 5 of each & glued them into cones. I then cut out 2 of the same circles & glued them together back to back. Onto this I glued the cones in place to fill the circle.
I then printed off 2 Santas Head & coloured with Promarkers, I used Liquid Pearls on his hat & crystal Glamour Dust on his beard.1st Santa, I placed in middle of cones & the 2nd I attached to some silver chain to allow it to hang down below the cones.
I attached the same chain from the top which you can just see in the picture & there you have my Christmas decoration.
Entering into the following challenges
Delicious Doodles  Christmas & New Year
Stampin for the Weekend Use Some Red
Stampin With Dragon Gifts & Decorations
Stempelsonne Merry Christmas

Post a Comment