Saturday 4 January 2014

My Top 6 cards of 2013

I thought I would do what lots of you are doing & thats revisit my most favourite cards of 2013, so without further ado, here they are:
Tilda on Snowy Roof posted on 17th February. I combined several stamps here to make the scene.
Tilda with Big Tulip Pot posted on 15th March. I adore this stamp & coloured it with Distress Inks.
Tailor Tilda posted on 26th April I love all the embellishments on this one.
Tilda & Telephone Booth posted on 4th November. I love everything about this, from the papers to the stamps & flowers.
Owl Togetherness by Mo Manning posted on 20th November. I am pleased with the colouring here.
Molly Bloom Santa posted on 10th December. I love the papers & the whole look of this card.

Well thats it, a new year beckons & who knows what that will bring for us all. Happy New Year to everyone. xx

3 comments:

cheryl said...

These are all gorgeous hun the colours and detail on all of them are stunning hugs cheryl xx

Sharon said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Dawn. Beautifully coloured and embellished.
Hugs Sharon. x

Anonymous said...

A totally gorgeous assortment of cards Lisa!
Helen x