Monday 12 May 2014

Delivery From Heaven (Girl)

It seems ages since I sat down & made a card or two for no reason, other than I wanted to. I have made a new baby boy & girl, but am keeping the boy version as a DT card, so that will be published later this month. I have been so busy decorating my craft room & reorganizing it into a room I like to be in & also doing some dressmaking, that card making has taken a back seat.
The papers are Docraft or Papermania, not sure as have had so long. The image is a Magnolia stamp called Delivery From Heaven & is coloured with Prismas & mounted onto a Decorative Labels One Nestie. The white ribbon is HobbyHouse. The feather & gorgeous little jacket I bought in Cyprus, there is a shop in Famagusta that has lots of this type of embellishment & I just had to have 2 of each colour. Its so cute! The flower is from Thailand. The letters I used a Dovecraft Alphabet stamp set to make the girl sentiment. The banner die is La La Land.
Entering into the following challenges
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Include a Sentiment
Magnolia-licious Anything Goes
Marvelous Magnolia Newest or Fav stamp (this is one of my newest stamps)
Midweek Magnolias Texture
Simply Magnolia Anything Goes
Sir Stamp A Lot Anything Goes
Tildas Town Favourite Colouring Medium (has to be my pencils, have found myself going back to them despite having a full collection of Promarkers
Sunday Stamper Pink
Die Cut Divas Use at Least 1 Embellishment
One Crazy Stamper Anything Goes & Am Embellishment

13 comments:

Céline said...

so cute, love the crochet
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Dawn this is awesome and so beautiful what fantastic detail I totally love that little cardigan.
hugs
lorraine x

Arlene said...

Such a sweet card and I can't believe you have a real sweater on the card (yes, small, but real).

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh hun how brilliant that wee sweater is just fantastic love it hun so clever hugs cheryl xx

Hels Sheridan said...

how sweet is this card! That little cardigan is just soooo cute! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, I so love the knitted sweater Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge.
hugs Louise

Pysselfröken said...

Oh so cute! I love the colours and the little sweater. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia. Good luck!
Hugs Frida

pinky said...

This is just gorgeous, I adore the little jacket. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Kerri said...

Great card love your colour choices..Thanks for joining in over at One Crazy Stamper..Good Luck love the little jacket!!!

Cinzia C. said...

Gorgeous card with great detals! :)

Thank you very much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week
Hugs, Cinzia

Pami said...

Hi Dawn! I found you and am now a follower! Great to meet you on Friday, I have been doing a bit of colouring to try and finish the box off! Need loads of practice! Have a great Sunday! Pam x

Aunty Sue said...

this is awesome just love the little jacket and perfect for the baby season which seems very busy round our way.

Dawn T said...

delightful. Your embellishments are just lovely. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas