Monday 2 June 2014

Craft Room Decorated

A few of you know I recently revamped & redecorated my craft room & some of you asked for pictures, so here goes. I am lucky enough to have always had my own craft room, but it was a tip to be honest, as a lot of craft rooms, stuff everywhere & a mismatch of furniture & I hated it, so it has had a major revamp & here are the pictures. Unfortunately I honestly forgot to take a picture of the old room.

This is the computer side of the room as you walk in, all the units are Ikea & I spent 3 months deciding what would work for me, so I have my main computer with my iTouch on a docking station, so I can have my music playing. Next to that is 9 drawers which are filled with embellishments, flowers & dies etc etc. Next to that is an Expedit bookcase, the black drawers are once again full of craft bits & has allowed us to keep the books we want to keep & got rid of the others that we didnt want.


We then have the other side where I craft.
There is a double desk with drawers where I keep my pencils, glues, embossing powders etc


My work space has loads of room & those little cups on the wall are great for storing things you need to hand, as is the rail, where I store my Hougie Board & DST, ruler & the like.
The wooden storage is my Promarkers. Next to that is another 9 drawer unit, which has all my papers, card, ribbons, inks. My printer is set up as wifi, so sits on top of the drawer unit.
Next to that is a single desk, which houses my Cuttlebug & my sewing machine, which is ready to go once plugged in, so lots of space to sew as well, without having to move much. The little black shelf has things I have made on it to display.
I have kept 2 of the old black units & slotted them underneath the desks, which gives me more storage & they can be moved easily if I am sewing for example. The drawer in that desk houses my punches.

Lastly a new white blind completes the room. I love it & I don't need to keep the door shut. All I can say is good old Ikea!

3 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Wow lucky you and so organised!!! I'm going to have to move you in with me to get my space sorted out, it's a tip!!!! Xx

Jane said...

Thanks for sharing....it's great having a crafting room isn't it!
Jane xx

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh gosh looks amazing hun brilluant room and organised too hugs cheryl xxx