Tuesday 13 January 2015

Ching-Chou Kuik Goth Moth

Over at Kit and Clowder Facebook page, there is a colour pallette challenge using this stamp, which is Gothic Moth by Ching-Chou Kuik and as I trying to improve my colouring skills, by taking some of the classes, I thought Id have a go. I have kept the card quite simple because of the image & the colouring I wanted to show off lol.
The paper is Bo Bunny Prairie Chic. The little tag is a Magnolia die from the Vol 3 collection. The sentiment stamp is Paula Pascal & the flowers, ribbon & rik rak are all from my stash.
I added a few liquid pearls to the moths.
Entering the following challenges
Crafty Sentiments Girly
Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart Anything Goes
Sir Stamp A lot Dies & punches



10 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is stunning Dawn your colouring is fantastic, love the colours you have used for her, the design is terrific, beautiful make.
hugs
lorraine x

Pippa said...

This is beautiful :)

Sharon said...

Happy New Year Dawn.
Such a gorgeous image and fabulous colouring. Love the colour tones and beautiful design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Wendy said...

This is so gorgeous Dawn, fabulous image and loving the colours.
Hugs
Wendy
Xx

Sabina said...

Beautiful card. Your colouring is awesome.
Thanks for joining us at PTT.
Sabina

chrissy xx said...

BEAutiful colours Dawn..Such a sweet image and I LOve your design.
Chrissyxx

NanaConnie said...

Beautifulo color combo, Dawn! Love your coloring on that image. I just want to say thanks for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Through the Craft Room Door this week. Good luck and I hope we see you in next week's challenge, too.
NanaConnie DT

Anonymous said...

I love this, those colors together are beautiful! Thanks for joining the challenge at Party Time Tuesdays! :)

Lynne said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart and good luck!
Hugs,
Lynne, Crafting from the Heart DT

Unknown said...

Beautiful coloring - great tones. :)