Saturday 21 February 2015

Saturated Canary On My Heart

This image is by Saturated Canary & is called On My Heart & is coloured with Polychromo pencils. I have edged everything with Walnut Stain DI & also distressed the edges. I also added some Shabby White Frantage to the image. The papers are from the fab MicheleRDesigns & is a freebie she is currently offering here. I have used the banner, the tag & the postcard from the sheet, as well as the backing paper. It is to celebrate a new set she is bringing out called Cottage Garden, its so pretty.
I have added silk ribbon from stash & the perfume bottle die is Magnolia Vol 3 die club set, coloured with a Promarker & the feathers are a Spellbinders Shapeabilities 6 die.
All the flowers are from Thailand.
Entering these challenges
Fun With Shapes & More Shabby Chic
Left of Centre Use Your Dies
Simply Create Too Anything Goes
Dragons Lair Hearts & Flowers
The Stamping Boutique Hearts
Cute Card Thursday Floral Delight
Moving Along with the Times Pink/Lilac & or Butterflies



No comments: