Friday 6 March 2015

There is a new challenge over at Polkadoodles today & the theme is Ribbon & Lace, a nice easy one eh?
I have used a precoloured image from the Work & Play 9 Love & Kisses CD called Princess Bride & doubled her up as I have a friend whose daughter is getting married later this year to her partner, so it fits perfectly for them.
The papers, the sentiment, the champagne bottle & glasses are all from the same CD, its jam packed full of elements for those love/marriage themes.
Ribbon from my stash, as are the flowers, so that means Thailand, for anyone reading my blog regularly.
The love birds are a Magnolia Vol 3 die club set & the charm I bought from HobbyHouse.
Entering the following challenges
CRAFT 3 Embellishments. 2 Papers 1 Image
In The Pink For a Special Lady (In Pink)
Meljens Seeing Double
Southern Girls Get Your Girly On
Crafters Cafe Use a Charm
Crafting for all Seasons Girly Girls

No comments: